Preparing the concept drawing based on the client requirement. |
2. Preparation of schematic plan and elevation drawings for each project
3. Scheduling of drawings requirement for each project.
4. Preparation of working drawings of each element of building in project.
5. Preparation of perspective drawing.
6. Issue of GFC drawing & control of drawing
7. Preparation of Site layout and its contour drawings.
8. Preparation of detailed RCC structural drawings.
9. Preparation of detailed steel structural drawing and sheet laying drawing
10. Through knowledge of materials and specification
11. Documentation of Cad files.
12.Responsible for preparation of project schedules in MS Project.
13. Responsible for Coordinating with Architects, consultants and contractors
14. Responsible for schedule of quantities of civil and MEP packages.
15 Responsible for drafting of technical specs in consultation with consultants.
16. Responsible for monitoring project schedules with base line schedule.
17. Responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly MIS reports
18. Responsible for preparation of MOMs and other Project related Documentation.
19. Responsible for preparation of micro schedules.
20. Responsible for preparation and updating of Trackers
knowledge in AutoCAD and Rivit|
2. Exposure to advanced construction methods/techniques.
3. Experience in Quality systems and supplier audit
4. Problem solving and quality improvement
5. Very good communication skills